As you can imagine, a concept like the World Photography Day project needs a few hands on deck to get off the ground and I want to thank the following people for their support in making World Photography Day possible over the years.
Thanks in 2012
2012 has been a huge year behind the scenes, we developed a brand new website, organised a competition and found some prizes to give away.
- Ian Oswald (Server Administration): 2012 Submission
- Adam Leayr (Developer/Media): 2010 Submission
- Richard O'Neill (Developer): 2012 Submission
- Narek Safaryan (Videographer)
Thanks in 2011
2011 was our first big year with over 1500 photographs shared though our gallery. We added a few new websites and spent a whole lot of time spreading the word across social media.
- Richard O'Neill (Developer): 2011 Submission
- Adam Leayr (Media):
Thanks in 2010
In 2010, World Photography Day was launched with a simple website and a gallery coded up in 5 hours. Working with Richard, a code assasin, somehow we managed to pull it off!